We're searching for exceptional, cutting-edge products that are ahead of the curve. If your company has developed an exciting new technology worthy of winning top honors, we want to know about it and help you spread the word!
- Exposure in the magazines and on websites of UBM's family of publications, including DesignNews, Packaging Digest, PlasticsToday, and MD+DI
- Recognition at the annual awards ceremony at the Anaheim Convention Center, attended by more than 500 elite industry leaders
- Inclusion in a national campaign promoting the awards, nominees, and winners (press releases, social media buzz, etc.)
- Rights to use and display the special Golden Mousetrap Awards “Finalist” and “Winner” logos on packaging and promotions
- Our trophy is crafted by Society Awards, the world’s most prestigious designer and manufacturer of custom awards. Society Awards has redesigned many of the world’s top creative awards, including The Golden Globes, the Clio Statuette, MTV’s VMA, the Academy of Country Music Award, and the America Music Awards.
- To be eligible for the Golden Mousetraps Awards, all entered products must be commercially available in the United States—able to be ordered or purchased—between September 1, 2016 and October 1, 2017.
- Because the competition is open to the manufacturing industry worldwide, only products approved for marketing in the United States are eligible.
- Entries are not accepted from sponsoring companies or from jurors, their companies, or those companies' subsidiaries, in the year they act as sponsors or jurors. Any product disqualified may be entered in a subsequent year.
- Winners will be announced live February 6, 2018 at the Anaheim Convention Center. The awards ceremony is held alongside UBM’s annual advanced manufacturing event, which includes the MD&M West, ATX West, WestPack, Pacific Design & Manufacturing, and PLASTEC West, events and conferences, being held at the Anaheim Convention Center February 6-8, 2018.